Why isn’t my Athena working with the app?
If you’re Athena isn’t pairing with your App, try the below steps:
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on
- Open the app, click the Athena icon, and wait 30 seconds
- If nothing happens, try plugging your Athena in to charge and try to pair it again
If you're trying to pair Athena with a new phone, you must have the phone that Athena was originally paired with. If you no longer have that phone, shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions for iPhone users:
1. Pair Athena with the original phone and make sure Athena's software has been updated
2. After the software has been updated, open the ROAR Personal Safety app, tap the Athena icon in the upper right hand corner, and tap "Unpair Athena"
3. Download and open the ROAR app on the new phone, and follow the Athena pairing instructions
Instructions for Android users:
If Athena was originally paired with an Android phone, email us at email@example.com and we will make sure to have your Athena reset so you can pair with your new phone!