Why are Athena's lights on after the software update?
Sometimes during an Athena software update the device will lock and display a light. Athena will reset after the battery has died and been recharged.
For iOS users, please follow the below directions:
- Unplug your Athena from the USB charger
- If the lights don’t turn off after 10 seconds, let the battery drain. This should take under an hour
- Once the battery has died and the lights are off, plug in your Athena to charge
- Within 30 seconds, Athena should connect with the ROAR Personal Safety App
If the above didn't work, you can perform a complete reset by following the below instructions:
- Go to “Settings” > “Bluetooth” > Select the “(i)” to the right of "ROAR Athena" > "Forget this Device” > “Forget Device”
- Open the ROAR app, tap the Athena icon, and tap “Unpair Athena”
- Press the button on Athena 10 times. After this step, Athena’s lights should rotate